Serve from your heart...
The Truth about Customer Service Excellence
Imagine being accused of giving consistently excellent service. What evidence would your customers (internal and external) use to convict you? Is it possible the customer isn't always right? Can good service ruin your business? Surprising answer await in this entertaining, revealing and candid session on creating and maintain a culture of service.
What you'll learn...
- 14 Truths about Customer Service Excellence
- Product value from the customer's perspective
- Service promises that should be broken
- The value of serving from the heart
- How four generations perceive and evaluate service and why you should care
Can You Hear Me Now? Communicating for Results
Wherever you go, you see and hear people talking. Cell phone users talk while they shop, walk and drive and barely acknowledge the people who shop, walk and drive beside them!
Friends, family, colleagues and coworkers check caller ID, scroll handheld computers and exchange instant messages as they assure us they’re listening and urge us to “go on…”
We’re talking more and communicating less–we’re “linked,” “hooked,” “wired,” and longing for connection.
Turn off your phones and tune into laughter as we practice the art of customer-focused communication and affirm the value of connection.
Explore the power of active listening and practice communication techniques designed to help you:
- Enhance communication with customers and coworkers
- Build trust and rapport, deepen connection and grow relationships
- Create transformational (not transactional) service moments
- Be heard by customers, coworkers and supervisors
- Look thinner and younger in just one hour (okay, this one may not be true)
Can You Hear Me Now? Defusing Difficult People and Situations
Sometimes it’s not the person that’s difficult; it’s the situation. Increase your effectiveness by recognizing the difference and learn to respond with grace, confidence and ease.
What you’ll learn:
- How to defuse difficult situations
- How to defuse difficult people
- How to tell the difference!
(Note. When planning an all- or half-day workshop, consider pairing this program with the complementary program, Can You Hear Me Now? Communicating for Results)